We welcome you to join the leading women’s volunteer organization in London providing support for the children and youth in our community.
We pride ourselves in working hard but we also enjoy our social activities, including our Welcome Back Tea, Christmas Social, February Pop-Up Luncheon, Spring Luncheon, Book Clubs (4), Couples Contract Bridge, and Marathon Bridge. Our work groups are great fun – Artisans, Knit One, Sew Too, May’s Pantry, Frozen Foods, Tourtiere Pies, and of course working at The May Court Shop.
We are proud to be a member of the Association of The May Court Clubs of Canada, Canada’s First Service Club established in 1898.
Across Ontario, 9 May Court Clubs are consistently improving communities.
Read more about the benefits of volunteering below and fill out the short membership Inquiry form located at the bottom of this page. Hope to hear from you soon!
- increase awareness of our community needs
- use your talents and experiences to benefit the community
- opportunities to maintain your skills and talents
- opportunities to learn new skills
- opportunity to engage with our sister May Court Clubs throughout Ontario
- make life-long friendships
- all new members are assigned a Mentor during the first year to help them integrate into the Club
- It’s a known fact that volunteering is good for ones well being.
Payment of annual membership dues of $70.00 (which includes the cost of name tag). Dues help cover our administrative costs.
Participate in committee and service work suitable to your schedule.